- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is intended to provide general information on a particular subject, or subjects and is not an exhaustive treatment of such subject(s).
Accordingly, the information in this website is not intended to constitute accounting, employment, tax, investment, consulting or other professional advice or services.
Before making any decision or taking any action which might affect your personal finances or business, you should consult a qualified professional advisor.
This website and the information contained herein is provided “as is”, and Transparent Umbrella makes no express or implied representations or warranties regarding the accuracy or completeness of the information provided in or through this website, including any hypertext links or any other items used directly or indirectly from this website. Without limiting the foregoing, Transparent Umbrella does not warrant that the document or information will be error-free or will meet any particular criteria of performance or quality. Transparent Umbrella expressly disclaims all implied warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, title, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. Transparent Umbrella reserves the right to make changes to the website and its contents at any time and without notice.
Your use of this website and the information contained in it is at your own risk. You assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from the use of this website or the information contained in it. None of Transparent Umbrella or affiliates, or any partners, principals, shareholders or employees of any thereof will be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or any other damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, statute, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise, relating to the use of this website or the information contained in it.